There are different bath vanities available, but most of them can be classified into one of four categories: single bathroom vanity with no top, single bathroom vanity with top, double bath vanity with no top and double bath vanity with top, In this case single bathroom vanity.
Single bath vanity unit is now the most popular type of vanity, because there are more varieties of no top single vanities than any other kind of vanities, enabling people to choose that matches their personality. But regardless of the bath vanity chosen, there are a number of different options for people interested in best matching the vanity with their personality.
Single vanity unit not only come with unique designed cabinet and faucets, but they also come with elegant washing bowls. You can shop from selection of free-standing washing bowls that add a modern feel to the home décor. Many of the single vanity units combine both functionality and design to give you the most value for the purchase.
CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING WHEN SHOPPING A SINGLE VANITY UNIT
- The size of vanity you need: one should know the bathroom measurements to help pick the bathroom vanity unit.
- Where does the water come from: Bathroom sink vanities need to be close to the water source, so it is important to know this before making your selection of the single vanity unit you want to purchase.
- What’s your budget: Knowing the budget will help you determine if you can opt for custom made bathroom unit.
- The hardware: The hardware you choose can change the entire look and feel of your bathroom furniture.
- Storage: is the vanity going in a master bathroom or powder room? A guest room or a kids bathroom? You should think about your particular needs.
- Colour and finish: most vanities can be made of glass, wood or metal and typically come in white, black, mid – tone brown or espresso finishes. If you are feeling more adventurous, you can paint a wood cabinet unit the colour of your choice